PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Walking Disaster: A Novel

Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire I honestly didn’t know what to expect because it was basically the exact same story as Beautiful Disaster except from Travis’s point of view, so I will be honest and say that I was very skeptical about whether I would like it. Boy did I ever like it! Whenever I read a book, especially the New Adult books I have been reading lately, I always want to know what the other character is thinking or doing, it’s something that is honestly always on my mind. So to finally have the chance to know was incredible! Walking Disaster is basically the exact same story as Beautiful Disaster, however because this book is from Travis’s point of view, there are a lot of differences because he sees everything different then Abby, so although we know the outcome of what’s happening, the road to get there is totally different. This book also makes you fall more in love with Travis because we really get into his head, and although I loved him in Beautiful Disaster, he was still pretty much a douche… but to find out WHY she does or says things, gives you a totally different perspective of him. This book was such a fantastic read, and you get dragged right into the story that you just don’t want it to ever end. Oh and that ending? I was TOTALLY not excepting that! Don’t know what I’m talking about? Go read the book ASAP! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed! **Thank you to NetGalley for providing me a copy of Walking Disaster for review**