PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5) - Katie McGarry This is a novella that takes place between Pushing The Limits and Dare You To.Ill be honest and say that I’m really not a fan of novellas, they always leave me wanting… And unfortunately this one was no different.This I Lila and Lincoln’s story, and although it is cute and sweet and very well written… We don’t really know that much about either character still.I really liked Lila, although I think she does need to grow up a little… But I just felt like there was SO much more to her then what we got.Then there is Lincoln, I think I could really like him… If I got more of him… He just kinda showed up outta know where or this book.. And yea we get a little bit of background but not enough.The only thing that really saved this book for me was the HEA at the end… And the fact that somehow we get more of these character in future books.As I said, I’m not a real big fan of novellas… And I really should just stay away from them altogether, but I didn’t and I probably won’t, so I will just have to figure out how to connect with a character in 100 pages.