PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Dare You To - Katie McGarry Dare You To is Ryan and Beth’s story, and its another one that will take tiny pieces of your heart when you finish. I really don’t know why I keep putting myself through this, I swear I am gonna have a shattered heart soon! Anyways! I really loved this story, although it was pretty typical… popular boy meets girl from the wrong side of the tracks… however, regardless of that the writing is just so fantastic that you get pulled right into the story. I really liked Ryan, he is your typical jock… popular, hot, and from a good family… the works you know? But he is still very down to earth and normal… he doesn’t think he is god’s gift to everything; he is just a normal guy who happens to be good at sports. Beth is so awesome, in Pushing the Limits we got bits and pieces of her and she is honestly the complete opposite of what Echo was… Beth is brash, abrasive, spontaneous, and well a bit of a bitch… but in Dare You to we get to see a different side to her. She still doesn’t care what people think of her... She is totally comfortable with who she is and where she comes from. This is another must read if you love the New Adult books and want to have your heart break a little bit more! We can have broken hearts together!