PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry I wont lie I had never heard of this book before… but then I got Dare You To from Netgalley and realized it was a series… sooo of course I needed the first book in the series first. I absolutely loved Echo and Noah, they were complete and total oppisties in every way, and together they definitely had a lot of issues to deal with… but right from the beginning they were perfect for each other. Don’t get me wrong though, this book is not all roses and sunshine… this book may break your heart just a tiny bit… What happened to Echo, its heartbreaking, there is no other way to put it. Then there is Noah, he is just as broken as Echo, the only difference is he doesn’t hide it behind a shy persona… oh no not my Noah… he is a in your face bad boy, and well you know how I LOVE my bad boys… and of course, he isn’t totally bad he has the biggest heart EVER and the love he has for his little brothers brought me to tears! This is the perfect book to pick up if you want a romance, but with a bit of an edge… just remember I warned you about your heart breaking a bit!