PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) - Amy A. Bartol I started reading this book because I was so excited to take part in the Read-A-Long being hosted by SupaGurl Book. I had never read this series before, but I had definitely heard of it because SupaGurl Books is like my favorite blog so I always check out to see what they are reading! This book was so amazing! I don’t even know where to start! First there is Evie, I don’t think I really liked her too much in this book because she was a little annoying… at least until she started evolving and well at the end of the book she was total kick ass. However, throughout most of the book I found her a little annoying. Then there is Reed, I seriously had a love/hate thing going on with him in this book, some chapters I was totally swooning… others I wanted to cause him bodily harm. He is overbearing, protective, and he is also an ass most of the time… however there were times when he was the sweetest thing ever! Then there is Russell… now once I met Russell, even before I knew what we were dealing with it was like insta-book love! Russell is jus the sweetest thing EVER! And he obviously loves Evie so very much (even if she is a big meanie and doesn’t give him a chance) Even when Russell was being an ass to Evie, I still loved him! *sigh* he is my #BookSoulMate for sure!I think what I loved best about this book was the fact that we get to see the way an angel evolves… its pretty cool because they seem to get different abilities at different times, and when Evie would develop something new I was like ‘Wow! That’s pretty cool’ and it was seamless, obviously not believable because well angels and evolving doesn’t exists, but Amy Bartol is able to make you THINK its believable which was just awesome! We were suppose to read a few chapters a day for this book, but it was just so good that I think I actually finished it in like 2 days, and then had to force myself not to start on the second book! If you haven’t checked this book out yet, you are so missing out! Especially because of what happens in the books to come!