PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines So this is a book that I honestly cant stop thinking about and recommending to others! This book is the reason I am so obsessed with the New Adult books right now! I really liked Blair, she had been through a heartbreaking situation that I honestly cant even imagine, and the only place she has left to go is that last place she wants to go… but she has no choice so she puts her big girl panties on and does it. That’s how we meet Rush… now he is omg amazing… like I sereisouly dreamed about him when I finished this book! He is also rich, arrogant and well a major asshole. But that’s really just a front that he puts out to protect himself… and when he meets Blair he really needs to throw up that wall, at least for as long as he can before she tears it down. This book had my emotions all over the place, I don’t know if its because I my hormones were out of whack or what but I can honestly say the end of the book? DESTROYED ME! I cried my eyes out for the last 2 chapters because it was literally breaking my heart! I am SO excited for Never Too Far to come out and I will be getting it as soon as possible and dropping whatever else I have going because I HAVE to know whats going to happen! I have an idea of what may happen… but maybe its just what I WANT to happen… hmmm, hopefully we will be hearing the sound of little feet running around in soon…