PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

The Vincent Boys  - Abbi Glines I loved this book! I had heard so much about it from all of my Twitter friends so when I was in Chapters and saw The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers I HAD to get them! I will admit however that I was a little surprised because I was under the impression that they were much steamier then it actually was. It was also a very fine line between a YA book and an NA book, mainly because of the age of the characters… there were seniors in Highschool. However, neither of those things kept me from reading the book and enjoying every second of it! Ash and Boone’s romance was kinda Romeo and Juliet, although totally not a tragic… they both obviously wanted to be together but neither of them wanted to hurt the one person that would essentially be hurt the most… Sawyer. It was a little annoying how ‘perfect’ Ash tried to be, so when she started hanging out with Boone and breaking the ‘perfect laws’ I was so happy to see that side of her. Boone brought out the best in Ash, even if everyone only saw it as the worst in her. I was totally sad though at the end when the whole thing went down, I felt sorry for Sawyer because he was understandably hurt, but I also felt really bad for Boone and Sawyer because of the curve ball that was essentially thrown at them as well. Overall… GO READ THIS BOOK! It was a really good read, a little steamier then a typical YA book, but by no means is it way to much for most readers and what sexy scenes were in it were all very clean and fun at the same time.