PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Down to You - M. Leighton I decided to read this book because I have seen so many people talking about it on Twitter, and Chele from Supagurl recommended it to me and well she is kinda awesome and so far I have loved everything that I have read that she has recommend. I thought this book was pretty good, and throughout the whole book I spent so much time laughing because of all the innuendoes that were being thrown around. and twin hotties? Cash and Nash were driving me nuts with their hotness! I was a little confused during a few parts because of the twins… It totally all made sense in the end though, and although Cash’s intentions were good I think what started out as a way to help the situation years ago royally screwed up his entire life. But he was just so hot, and even though he was a ‘bad boy’ he was so sweet and nice most the time that I can’t believe I didn’t see the connection sooner! I also totally loved Olivia, she was such a fun character to read! She ALWAYS had a witty comeback, and although the author made it sound like she was a shy person, I never really saw that from her. She also came across as way older then her years, she didn't ever really seem like a regular college student in her early 20s, but maybe that had more to do with her past and how she was raised… but I honestly forgot that she was a college student most the time. Overall, this book was fantastic, it had the romance, it also brought it up more then a few notches on the sexiness scale, and it was just so fun and entertaining to read! As soon as I finished reading it I got the second book in the series Up To You, and although I haven't had a chance to read it yet I am so looking forward to it!