PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Someone to Love - Addison Moore So I signed up for this book because I am so in LOVE with the New Adult books right now! So expect to see a few more in the near future as well :)So onto the book… it was FANTASTIC! It is sexy, witty, romantic ahh I cant even think of enough words to describe it!While reading this book, there were so many one liners that I just couldn't stop myself from laughing over! Oh and all the little sexual innuendos lol TOO FUNNY!I Loved Cruise right from the start, even though he was a a typical guy that thought a lot more about the next notch on his bed post then he did about a meaningful relationship… that was ok because well… he was HOT!But then in walks Kendall, or Kenny as she soon becomes… she may have been totally naive but it was just so sweet and innocent and funny because although she didn't have experience with the opposite sex, she could talk a real good game and she honestly made the book so friggin entertaining!When you start this book, make sure you have some time to just sit and read it because trust me… you wont want to stop reading it!This book totally delivers on the romance level, and because it is New Adult it totally makes me feel my age which was super awesome (I love my YA but, well I’m not exactly a teenager anymore so its good to be able to mix it up a bit)If you are into the new adult books and want a book that can deliver on every aspect from sex to romance you HAVE to check this book out ASAP! It is such a cute story love, romance, broken hearts, bitter ex girlfriends, and so much MORE!Thanks Addison for delivering such an awesome book, you just solidified my love of the New Adult books :)*copy of book provided by SupaGurl Tours*