PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

WitchLove - Emma Mills "I Daniel Summers of the Northern Vampire Clan have come here to claim guardianship over Jessica James"That quote made me swoon! Seriously I was so worried about Daniel but then THAT happened :) I was still really mad at him but... I got over it, I mean *sigh* I love himBut onto the rest of the book shall we? So I finally got over hating Luke so much, I totally dont like him, but he is actually an OK guy. The fact that he did something that could actually get him in trouble by saving Jess's life put him back in my good books. BUT he better not try anything with Jess! She totally belongs with Daniel! Although I loved this book, I didnt like it AS much as I liked WitchCraft, this book was much slower for me after everything that happened in the last book I just wanted MORE. What I did love about this book though was the friendship that formed between Jess and Brittany. At first Brittany was the bad guy... helping Cole and all that, but she is honestly just a scared girl, and because Jess is able to hold onto so much of her human side she sees this and befriends her almost immediately. Also, as much as I love hearing about the UK, it was awesome that they came over to the US where some things make just a bit more sense to me. But I will admit throughout this book, as well as the others there were certain phrases and words that I had NO idea what they meant and had me jumping on google to find out the meaning. This book was able to show just how much Jess has grown, she is also not as impulsive anymore, but man is she powerful! Even her Aunt didnt realize she would be that powerful! (kinda like Bonny Bennet when she uses Expression) I am super loving this series, and I am so sad that the next book is not out yet, Mary is still running around out there, and now this whole thing with Alex? I NEED to know what happens! But, as I am a reader I am use to having to wait for the next book in the series, so i will wait patiently until it comes out. If you havnt read this series yet? Check it out NOW! The way this book weaves Vampires and magic, as well as Angels is fantastic and you dont want to miss it! *Special thanks to the author Emma Mills for providing copies of WitchLove for review*