PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy - Anne Eliot I really loved this book! It just had so much going on that worked so perfectly together! When the book first started, I felt a little sad for Hunter I mean, his mom treated him like she didn’t care about him at all... as if she was just trying to get him out of her hair because he was too wild and reckless to handle. I LOVED Hunter/Dustin… he was just so down to earth! And yes I know he was recently in rehab, but he was sent to this small town and forced on these strangers and he just took it. He knew he had screwed up so he was taking his lumps like a man. And it showed real maturity for him to do that. Also he was super sweet to Vere, even though they were just friends. I also totally loved Vere, she was just so REAL… and although I was totally not a fan of Curtis (I was ALWAYS rooting for Hunter/Dustin) It was still cute to see her working through her shyness around boys. I also really liked Charlie for most of the book, it was always quite obvious that he loved Vere very much, but really? What was he thinking trying to set her up with Curtis? I mean sure she loved him off but Charlie musta known that Curtis was a douche! So I totally had my ups and downs with regards to Charlie, but by the end of the book I was over it and loved him again. I would totally like to read a book about Charlie and Jenna, I think they totally belong together but there will totally be A LOT of bumps in the road that I want to be there for! Overall this was a very sweet romance, it had a bit of an edge because of Hunter’s circumstance, but overall a very cute story!