PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Breaking Waves - Danielle Sibarium I had really mixed emotions about this book until about half way through… which is when I decided that the book was super awesome! For the first half of the book, the only thing that kept me going was Tyler… oh BOY do I LOVE him! He is moody but sweet… mean but nice… the only bad thing is he has serious issues! But he’s hot so I can overlook that issue part. But even he was almost not enough a few times. Jenna was just so… blah! Poor Poor Jenna… ugh I HATED her! I understand she was grieving and processing a terrible tragedy… but well… I really really hate girls that think they NEED a man to complete them. Yes Reece was gone, I’m sorry Jenna really I am, but its time to put on your big girl panties and move on! So, now that I got my little Jenna rant out of the way back to what else I thought about the book… The author Danielle Sibarium is really such an awesome writer, even when I hated Jenna, I still wanted to know what was going on. I also love how she is able to pull in little bits of supernatural elements into her story without it completely taking over. By the end of the book, I was back to liking Jenna again (maybe she heard me ranting at her throughout the rest of the book) but she finally came to a few decisions that I thought she shoulda or coulda made way before she actually did. I am a little nervous about the next book in the series, because I have a few ideas of what might happen, and I really don’t know how that will effect Jenna and Tyler as friends but as well as more then friends… and well, I really think that Tyler is the best one for Jenna and I think that Jenna is really good for him too (not that I am biased or anything) Overall this was a really good sequel to Heart Waves which I had to oppoutunity to read last summer and I am glad that we were able to shove Reece outta the picture and get more of Tyler! I will be looking forward to the next book in this series because I really need to know what happens!