PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

A Matter of Fate - Heather Lyons Oh man this book was so good! I was hooked right from the get go, it was honestly so hard to even put this book down to go to sleep! First we have Chloe, who by the way is totally awesome! She is a magical, basically the fate of everything essentially lies in her hands… yea that’s a lot of pressure for a teenage girl! But even though she doesn’t want the responsibility, she finally is able to come to terms with it because well she has no choice. Then we meet Jonah… and KELLAN! Ok, so they are twins and they are both super hot and sweet… but they are like total oppisites! Jonah is more quiet and reserved and he has loved Chloe for basically his whole life. Kellan is arrogant and has a short temper, and he falls in love with Chloe the moment he meets her. *sigh* I love a good love triangle, and this one is so fantastic! But the best part about this book? It has SO much more going on then just the love triangle! All the twists and turns this book took? I was totally not expecting, and its why I just had to keep reading! I am so looking forward to the next book in this series because I am still rooting for Kellan even though I do have a soft spot for Jonah… Kellan is the one that Chloe should be with!