PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Witchcraft (Witchblood, #2) - Emma Mills Wow! This book was so good! The first book took me a little bit to get into but about half way through it I was hooked, so I was SUPER excited to read WitchCraft! I think the best part about this series is that, its about Vampires yes, but there is a Vampire Witch! That is just so unusual that it makes me excited to read how it turns out! So this book starts basically where the last one finished, Jess still refuses to drink human blood, but she does drink from Daniel (which is kinda hot) Eva is still around and although she is like a major B most of the time, she is still pretty cool although I still think she has an angle, I dont trust her completly yet. Then there is Daniel, *sigh* and Luke... I LOVE Daniel, and if Jess chooses Luke over him I may start screaming. Luke is such a pompaus JERK! Yes he is an angel, but well he DID let Jess die so he has NO reason to hate her for what HE allowed her to become! But Daniel? WOW! Yes he is controlling, and gets very jelous if Jess talks to Luke, and ok maybe that equals a non healthy relationship but, he is also so sweet and he IS a vampire so i understand where his jealousy because well vampires are very territorial right? But I think what I love about him the most is that is it SO obvious that he loves Jess and just wants to protect her. You know, this Daniel, Jess, Luke love triangle kinda reminds me of Damen, Elena, and Stephan (yes I am a HUGE TVD fan) but seriously? both guys love her a different way, and just like on TVD I side with the 'Bad Boy' so I am totally Team Daniel! I gave this book 5 stars because it was a very fast paced book, and SO much happens, and I love Jess's new ability with her magic and how it makes her much more confident. She still really needs to think before she acts though. I also generally really hate cliffhangers, but in this book it worked so perfectly! I was mad and upset and going slightly CRAZY because I didnt know what happened with Daniel! But the fact that I had WitchLove waiting on my Kindle, as well as little things that were said and not said at the end of this book really helped me through it. *Special thanks to the author Emma Mills for providing copies of Witchblood for review*