PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Indebted (The Premonition, #3) - Amy A. Bartol OK! I read this book so long ago and I just haven't been able to put into words the way I what I thought about this book for some reason… but now that I have Incendiary waiting for me on my kindle I am making myself put my thoughts to words!SO! I LOVE Amy Bartol… she is amazing, awesome, talented, nice, and boy can she ever write a good book! This series got its hooks into me in the very first book, and I have been like a sinking ship ever since. Every time I read a book from this series I spend half the time trying to keep my allegiance to Russel, and the other half of the time drooling over just about every member of the opposite sex in the book (way to many to actually name sorry!) Oh yea, and I spend time enjoying the super awesome romance with like a dozen twists! I am super loving Evie lately, she is really growing into herself, and although she is still really impulsive and acts before thinking, she can kick some major butt! It’s too bad all the men around her want to protect her… except Brennus *sigh* I have a soft spot for Brennus even though he is an ass more often then not. By the end of the book I had so many more questions that I wanted answers to right away (thank god I can start Incendiary soon) But I was also left satisfied with the answer I got to questions the last book left me. Amy is super amazing at bringing the characters to life, and since we are starting to visit so many different locales she is able to make it seem like I could be there with them which is cool because well… I doubt I will ever get to anywhere she takes us!