PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Blood Twist (Erris Coven, # 2) - Bonnie Erina Wheeler So I really liked the first book in this series, Fate Fixed. It is a totally different take on Vampires and Soul mates. So I had a really good idea of what to expect when I started reading Blood twist… and I was so not disappointed! This is Liz and Braden’s story, and although I was a little disappointed that I have to wait to hear Teagan’s Story (ok so maybe I play favorites) I was still excited to here Braden’s story because in Fate Fixed he always seemed like he had a chip on his shoulder, so I couldn’t wait to find out what it was! So back to Braden and Liz! Liz was amazing, she is one of my favorite characters in a long time… she definitely has daddy issues, but she ahs learned to deal with them. She thinks all boys are not to be trusted (don’t we all think that at some point in our life) and she isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She is also fiercely loyal to those she does love and will fight for what she wants! Now because this is a romance, I knew Braden and Liz who end up together, but the way the author was able to make that happen was fantastic. Like in Fate Fixed they had to battle evil, and although I was able to kind of figure it out before the actual bad guy was revealed, I was left thinking about it many many times, flipping between a few different characters. There were also a few times I thought maybe they wouldn’t get together, because well I really liked Riley, Braden’s Dragaur brother and I almost wanted Liz to end up with him… but I am so glad she didn’t in the end (although that it another person I am super hoping to hear a story about!) The only thing I didn’t like about this book? The end! Ahh I HATE cliffhangers, and the fact that it involved the witchy little sister just made me so mad… why couldn’t I be left thinking about Teagan? This is definitely a series I will be watching for (the next book is due out spring 2013), it is just so refreshing to read a book about vampires that is so unique and different from a lot of other stories that are out there right now, so thank you Bonnie for creating such a fascinating story that drags me in a doesn’t let go! Now can I have more Teagan? Please!?