PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Losing It - Cora Carmack I picked this book up on a whim one day while I was wondering my local Chapters Indigo Bookstore. I had heard a lot about it, and it came out around the time that New Adult really started to be noticed. I started reading it, and within the first like 3 chapters I was so happy that I decided to give this book a try I just couldn’t stop laughing about what was happening!In this book we meet Bliss, she is so witty and fun and just plain normal, other then the fact that she is about to graduate from college and is still a virgin of course. Then she meets Garrick, and he is honestly the beginning of the end for her… he is hot, has a super sexy British accent, and is her professor! But what is a contemporary romance book without a bit of a triangle right? That is where Cade comes into the picture… he is Bliss’s best friend at college he is also super sweet and cute, and just all around too perfect. I will also not lie… I thought he was gay for about half the book… Cora Cormack takes us on a journey with these characters plus many others that is both fun, sad, heartbreaking, passionate, and happy. Her ability to spin the story and make it so real is just fantastic! This is one of the best books that I have picked up on a whim while at my bookstore recently. Once you start reading it, you are not going to want to put it down until you are done!