PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1) - Samantha Towle I picked this book up because of a recommendation from one of my Twitter friends quite a while ago. It was actually a debate between A Mighty Storm or On Dublin Street. I really don’t know why but A Mighty Storm just grabbed my attention more (I still haven’t read On Dublin Street, but I have heard good things about it) This was the beginning of the end for me because it really introduced me to the world of New Adult and I have had trouble reading anything else ever since! I absolutely loved Tru, she was sucha great character! She was a strong determined women and that is always a fun character to read about because when something happens that isn’t what they planned… everything just explodes and I really enjoy watching where all the pieces will fall. Then there is Jake… he was honestly such a sweetheart, even when he was the playboy rock star, when he was around Tru he was a completely different person and you couldn’t help but love him! I also loved his slightly bad boy image, and his take charge attitude… he was able to walk the fine line of being possessive and being in charge. It was fantastic! This book basically has it all… it was the pushy best friend that just wants Tru to be happy… it has a love triangle with Tru being stuck in the middle of Jake and Will her current Boyfriend that she has been dating for a while… this book also packs in a TON of romance, but also all the trouble that comes from such an intense romance and the fact that Jack is a superstar. Most of all… this book has a Happily Ever After…I loved this book and story and each and every character regardless of how insignificant they actually were… I am so excited for the second book in the series Wethering The Storm that I have already preordered it on Amazon for the day of its release!