PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE this series! I think I may even like it more then Vampire Academy (which was also super amazing btw) This is the second book in the series, and as usual Richelle Mead left me wanting SO much more! I absolutely love each and every character in this book, and each book provides just a little bit more information that makes you love them even more! Sydney is just awesome, I mean considering how she was when we first met her in Vampire Academy and then to see her now? I mean she basically breaks every Alchamest rule ALL the time, plus her and Adrian? WOW… not only are they super hot together, they are oh so cute! Oh Adrian… he is everything that a swoon worthy, heartbreaking, complicated Moroi should be! He is beyond gorgous, and he is so funny and charming and just everything perfect. Even when he gets lost in his Spirit world… you just honestly cant help but love him forever. The only thing about this book that I didn’t like was the fact that this whole Marcus Finch guy was TOTALLY hyped up… and well… he really didn’t live up to what I was expecting. He wasn’t even really a good ‘bad guy’ he was just… there… I thought he was kinda useless and I really wish there was a better bad guy. OH and that ENDING! OMG I don’t even know what to expect after this book, that ending just totally through me! I mean REALLY??? This book was awesome, the writing as always just flawless, and the story just carries you away into another world which I love. The only bad thing is I have to wait what feels like FOREVER for the next book!