PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Never Let You Fall (The Prophecy of Tyalbrook, Book 1) - Michele G.  Miller First, I would like to say that I absolutely LOVE Michele! She is such an awesome person and if you ever need recommendations for a good book to read… ask her (I bug her on twitter all the time!) She has never EVER let me down before. However, regardless of my feelings toward her this review is 100% unbiased and is based strictly on the book.I love Fantasy books… this is a fact that I wasn’t even aware of until I started Paperbook Princess and had the opportunity to read The Dusk Gate Chronicles by Breeana Puttroff and The Gateway Chronicles’ by K.B. Hoyle (both FANTASTIC series btw) So when I realized that Chele’s book was YA fantasy that borders on New Adult (my new favorite type of book) I was super ecstatic! Never Let you Fall introduces us to so many characters that I cant WAIT to get to know better! First we meet Skye who has had a tough life, and the worst part? She doesn’t remember anything about her family or her life before she was put in an orphanage... so as typical kids in her situation do… she acts out by drinking herself stupid. Then there is Xander… I could go on and on about him forever but I shall hold my tongue as much as possible and save all my love for Sunday’s edition of the Swoon-o-Meter… but I must share a bit about him with you… Xander is gorgeous and loyal and brave and sweet and and and… yea like I said I can go on forever! But basically he watches Skye from afar and keeps her out of trouble without her knowing he is even there. Their relationship is kinda tragic, and I really felt bad for both of them because she has always wanted someone to care… and he has always been there caring for her from a distance… tragic right?Then there is Rioden and Selene, Rioden is a gruff guy, but I think deep down he is also really sweet and he obviously thinks of Xander as his son and only wants the best for Skye. Selene… hmmm… I don’t like her or trust her… there I said it… I hope everyone else agrees with me! I think she is hiding something MAJOR and I just don’t like her plain and simple! There are so many more characters I could go on about but those are in my opinion the main four that we get to know the most in Never Let You Fall. Oh and that title? You HAVE to read the book just to find out where that title comes from to begin with! It is such a sweet cute story and when the glimpse from the past is told I almost swooned because well Xander… *sigh* he was sweet even as a little kid! If you haven’t read this book yet you are totally missing out, trust me! This book needs to be read asap! Oh and Chele totally needs to WRITE FASTER! That ending? Seriously? So mean!