PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Always Remember (Memories, #2) - Emma  Hart I was so excited for this book because I absolutely love every book that Emma puts out, and well Never Forget only gave us a brief glimpse of Jen and Bing and I knew I had to have more! This book was definitely not as sad as Never Forget, but I was totally ok with that because Never Forget seriously broke me in two! Always Remember did have something that Never Forget didn’t have much of, and that was sarcasm and just plain old FUN! But I think the main reason for that is because Always Remember involves the two people who personify sarcasm and fun! You cant help but love Jen for her smart mouth, she has the most hilarious lines and seriously by like the second chapter I was laughing out loud and I think my husband thought I had lost my mind. Although this story wasn’t such a heartbreaker story, it actually seemed more real… Bing had a past that was haunting him, and Jen just wanted to do normal. It was really cute how much they obviously loved each other, it had been clear from Never Forget that they were totally into each other. But I really respected how Bing stayed back and didn’t try anything when Jen was still with Carl, even though it was literally killing Bing to do so. Ahh Bing… he is so yummy and I totally love him, he starts out as a typical rich boy who gets who and what he wants all the time… but then Jen totally changes him, he grew up a lot in this book and by the end of the book he wasn’t just a spoiled rich boy anymore. The only thing I didn’t like was the ending, I knew it was the last book in the series, and it was cool to have a down the road look… but I wish there was just one more book or novella kinda like Holding On that was able to let us experience the intervening years with them. Although I had closure, I felt like I missed some major milestones that I wanted to be a part of. Overall, this was another fantastic book by Emma, I am honestly so excited for everything she writes and I am never disappointed! Everyone should get on the Emma Train! She is just amazing! If you havn’t seen it yet, go take a look at the Sunday Swoon-o-Meter to see how Bing rates!