PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) - Jamie McGuire This is a book that I had been eyeing in just about every store I went into that sold books… but for some reason I kept resisting. Until I saw that there was a second book from a different point of view. That intrigued me because I always wonder what goes on in the other characters mind, so I decided that it was finally time to give Beautiful Disaster a try… and WOW I honestly can’t believe that I waited so long (yes I know I say that about every book, but its always true!) This book is told from Abby’s point of view, and the way it is told the author is able to wring every last drop of emotion out of you as a reader. Right off the bat we are dropped into a the middle of a storm basically… at least that’s the way I think of Travis… at first I honestly don’t think I really liked him because he just had this whole aura about him that was kinda off putting… but I warmed up to him real quick! Abby was a very interesting character, you can tell right from the start she is hiding from something, and until I found out what exactly she was running from, I had so many different scenarios running through my head. But then when you find out the truth… it makes total sense! However much I loved the characters in this book, I’m not gonna lie that was some effed up relationship they had going on! I really don’t know if I wanted them to actually work it out or not until I read the very last page on the book! If you were like me and keep seeing or hearing about this book (or the series) and you are into the whole New Adult books like I am… trust me you wanna check this book out, it’s like a roller coaster of emotions and events, at times you may feel like jumping off but trust me don’t do it! Just remember… next you get to read Travis’s side of the story…