PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Silver - Talia Vance This was such a great book! I think I liked it mostly because it is not like an average book of its genre. It was totally a paranormal book, but I loved how the author was able to throw in some mythological aspects as well.. I don’t know why but any time there is a mythological aspect the guys in the book always seem to be hotter ;) I also loved that, even though Brianna knew something was different about her, she never really stuck her head in the sand. First she turned it into a science project… and then after she got over her initial shock when learning what the truth was, she never backed down from her beliefs such as not killing the boy she loves. I also loved how it was not predictable, there were always little twists and turns that made me completely rethink the way I thought the story was headed, but not in a bad way… more like a “oh yea that person always did seem a little shady”. So that was a nice change, usually I either have no idea what will happen (which is ok too) or I will be able to know from start to finish EXACTLY what happens. Overall I thought this book was great, it was average length, but you get so caught up in the story that its hard to put in down, (I finished it in like a day). It has a good story line, the characters are all so amazing… there are many boys to pick from if you want to expand your book boyfriend list, there is magic and gods, battles and love… what more can you really ask for?