PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Holding On (Memories, #1.5) - Emma  Hart So I generally don’t enjoy novellas so I don’t read them very often… however Emma Hart has basically ruined me for all books at the moment (ok I am totally exaggerating but I LOVE her) so I had to check out Holding On, especially because I really needed my Bing and Alec fix!So because this was a novella, it didn’t take me long to read (not that any of Emma’s books take me long to read) but this took shorter then most. It was a mix of a continuation of Never Forget and a teaser of what’s to come in Always Remember (which btw I am SUPER excited for)We met all of the characters in Never Forget, however we were focused on Alec and Lexie, in Holding On we really get to know Bing and Jen… and let me tell you their story? Its going to be AMAZING! Bing and Jen are both brash, sarcastic, fun, and quick witted… whereas Alex and Lexie are more laid back, focused, and calm.What I loved most about this book though was all the different points of views we get to see, this book has 4 different points of view, Alec, Lexie, Bing, and Jen. Each character is so totally different in what they see and say that it was fantastic to read each ones point of view.If you read Never Forget then Holding On is a must read just to get the continuation of Alex and Lexie’s story… although it is very short (and the ending totally killed me) don’t let the fact that its only a novella scare you, trust me so much happens in the book that you wont be disappointed!