PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Intuition - Amy A. Bartol So let’s give it a shot then… Book two continues where book one ended… Evie is still super awesome, in fact she is slowly getting even better due to her angel abilities increasing exponentially… however there was a MAJOR change that happened at the end of book one which I feel was a super amazing benefit but I think the Evie will see it as a drawback... But! I don’t want to give anything away so just take my word for it… its super crazy omg awesome! I think the reason I enjoyed this book so much is because Evie runs away from Reed (sure its to supposedly ‘protect’ him) but she does it with Russell *squee* AND I finally got to meet the infamous Brennus! Now I had my up and down moments with Brennus… but my final conclusion at the end of this book was the I loved to hated him, he is super hot and though it was a little hard to read I loved how he has an accent (because seriously? All super hot amazing guys SHOULD have a super hot accent) however he was a pompous ass! Plus, my heart will forever and always belong to Russell in this series… I don’t even know what it is about him, he never does anything super amazing (other then the fact that he totally saved Evie by storming the Gancanagh lair and threatening to blow everyone up with live grenades) Then there is Evie, I kinda really didn’t like her in this book… she was obviously trying to do the ‘right thing’ by running away, however the way she handled the separation from Reed was quite annoying because seriously? If you are that attached to someone then well something is wrong! She isn’t a little kid, and she has lost a lot so far in her short 18 years… she needs to learn to stand on her own two feet and not depend on someone else so much! Basically… this book was even better then the first book, and I cant believe it took me so long to find this series! It is totally on the top 5 series list of 2012! If you haven’t started this series… go to www.amazon.com right now… and buy the whole series! And read them NOW!