PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Ten Tiny Breaths - K.A. Tucker So I did a cover reveal for this book back in September and I have been anticipating it ever since! K.A. Tucker is the author of the AMAZING Causal Enchantments Series as well as a fellow Torontonian! So when I got the opportunity to read and review this book… wow I was over the moon! Now, This book is a New Adult book, it does contain Sexual content as well as profanity… however it is also a book that made me realize that although I love my YA books… I may just love this New Adult thing even more! In this book we meet Kacey and her sister Livie, they have been trying to overcome a tragedy and although it appears Livie is dealing with it… Kacey is an absolute mess! But it is because of her mental state that she really comes alive to me while reading this book. While Kacey tries her best to deal with all of her issues, her and Livie settle in Miami and become neighbors’ with Storm… when I first met Storm, I was assuming she would be some huge bimbo, so I was pleasantly surprised when she turned out to be totally awesome as well as have the cutest little daughter! Then there is Trent! Oh boy does he ever get me fired up! He obviously has a few personal issues as well but definitely not as bad as Kacey, and the 2 of them together? Its like putting fire to paper, every time they were together it was HOT! Oh and did I mention that he is absolutely gorgeous as well? Might be my new book boyfriend ;) The story line is pretty intense, especially once we start to learn more and more about everyone’s past… and I am not going to lie there were parts that were so heartbreaking that I felt my own heart breaking for these characters! I kind of put the pieces together about ¾ of the way through the book, but I was still so surprised when it was finally all laid out to me because there was just so much MORE to the story that I hadn’t been able to figure out! I would totally recommend this book to just about everyone! It really hits on a few tougher subjects but it also has so much more going for it. And K.A. Tucker is seriously like a MASTER at making her characters come to life! ALSO! Because I LOVED this book so so much, I want to share it with you as well! SO I am giving away 2 copies of Ten Tiny Breaths!