PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Black Moon - Jessica McQuay This book left me a little confused. It was a very interesting story, original and unique… but it was the characters that left me really confused… Paige was a very cool character I really liked her, she was strong and very willing to adapt to the situation. However, she has no friends… none whatsoever… she only has is her mom. Then she meets, Naialah… Naialah was a really cool character and I really want to know WHAT she is, because she is definitely not fey. However with her arrival, Paige seemed to become even more confused because she doesn’t know how she is suppose to feel about her, is she a friend? Or more? Other then those two things, or maybe in spite of them… I was still fascinated with the story because it is a Fairy story unlike anything I have read before, so it kept me constantly changing my opinion, or coming up with different theories. I am actually really excited about where the next book takes us, and I am hoping that it will have Paige figuring out some of the things I found so confusing. I usually read books that have a magical element to it, but still a major romance as well… this book totally delivered the magical elements, and I found myself not even missing all the romance! This is a fantastic quick read and I totally recommend it to everyone who is looking for a fairy book!