PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Channeler's Choice - Heather McCorkle I started reading this book as soon as I finished the first one because I just couldn’t wait to see what happens next! In this book, Eren has almost accepted the murder of her parents and is trying to move on. It helps that she has Aiden and Fane around to keep her company and just be there for her. However, in this book Eren realizes that she has a choice, she doesn’t have to embrace her Channeler side, she can be normal again. As Eren struggles with the choice she is able to make, we get to meet and absolutely LOVE Caitlin, she is just super awesome, and her and Fane? Aww too cute! Caitlin is Irish, we sorta met her in the first book very briefly but in this book she is always there, she is very supportive of Eren and whatever decision or choice she decides to make. Caitlin also is the forth person who joins Aiden and Eren’s new Society. This book, as with the first deals with simple minded people who do not believe in mixing the races, Aiden and Eren also come across a few little bumps in the road to Happily Ever After, and then there is Aunt Sylvia, I totally love her, and I wish she was in the series a bit more! She is straight to the point, but also funny especially when she tries’s to talk to Eren about sex, I honestly found myself laughing out loud during the ‘Spa’ visit! I also love the relationship that Aiden has formed with Fane, as well as with Zolan and Alin. Aiden is a very strong male character, but he is also one who has never had a real family. So the fact that these 3 men have accepted them wholeheartedly into there family was very heartwarming to read about. Aiden and Fane are like long lost brothers rather then just friends.This is the second book in the series, and as soon as I finished this book I went to start the third book Rise of a Rector… and I DIDN’T HAVE IT YET! I almost freaked out because I though it was already on my kindle app! It was probably a really good thing I didn’t have it though, it was like 3 in the morning and I was expected at work in the morning… but I was able to get a copy the next day before I even had a chance to start reading a new book, so I was happy again. If you have not read this series yet, you are totally missing out, it has romance, magic, friendships, and love. Totally a series worth checking out! I am so glad that I finally did!