PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Whispers at Moonrise - C.C. Hunter I am really enjoying this series, I love how there are so many different type of supernaturals and they are all together at Shadow Falls.In this book we are able to see just how much Kylie is going, both as a person as well as a supernatural. Plus we finally get to learn what exactly she is!Kylie is learning what abilities she has other then being a Protector, and well wow! I figured she was something rare, but I never figured she would be a Lizard! I was really impressed with how she was dealing with it as well, she just accepted it, even when everyone around her questioned her and told her that she was wrong… she knew.Then there is Lucas, he comes across as wanted to change the way things are so that he can be with Kylie.. and then he did nothing but lie to her! I mean really? If Fredericka is even helping Kylie then you know its bad. My love for Lucas has totally disappeared!It’s a good think I still have Derek, sometimes he does annoy me if I am being totally honest. But he truly seems to care for Kylie so he gets major points for that, plus he doesn’t seem to hold anything back from her he is very upfront about everything.I really loved how Kylie handled her ghost in this book, she was terrified because of who she though it was, but she never gave up trying to figure out what was really going on.. she is very stubborn in her beliefs even when everyone doubts her.And Burnett, *sigh* I don’t even know what to say about him especially in light of his new ability… totally never saw that one coming! He is honestly just too perfect, and his devotion and protectiveness to those he loves is beyond dreamy and… yea I think I am seriously in love with Burnett!This has been a great series so far, and I can not wait until the next one comes out, I really want to know what happens since Kylie’s decision at the end of the book totally left me hanging!