PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

The Enchanted - K.B. Hoyle This book… wow… I don’t even know what to say!I started reading this series when the first book came back… and well, at that time is was not my favorite because everyone was just so young (only 13). But now, they are all so much older, and although I caught glimpses of everyone's growth and maturity, this book just blew it out of the water!Darcy is so fantastic now! She is still very stubborn, and a little spontaneous, but she has matured so much and is by far my favorite character in this whole series! In the first book, she was a loner, and she liked it that way… now into the forth book, and being 16 she has really discovered who she really is. Also she is wayyy past the whole Perry Crush which I was SUPER happy about! I have never really been a fan of Perry, he is just very egotistical and jockish.But Tellius… oh boy… has he ever grown! He is fully aware of who he is and what he wants, and OMG he went through such heartache in this book I literally cried for him multiple times in this book! No matter what though he is totally the perfect match for Darcy, and what the oracle said to Darcy is really starting to scare me, I do not want to lose Tellius!We are starting to learn a bit more about the six, Darcy, Sam, Dean, Perry, Amelia, Lewis… but I am hoping for more to come out about Dean, he is still a mystery to me, he is always just there… never in the front, very solid and yea just THERE… it just feels like I need to know more about him!This book had me bawling like a baby… laughing like a hyena… experiencing loss as well as love… There was not a single thing I would have changed!This series is by far my favorite series of the year, and I am always so excited when a new book comes out! If you have not started reading this book, or if you were like me and the first book just didn’t seem like your kind of thing… trust me DON’T GIVE UP! This series will give you the magic and the romance, and well just the plain awesomeness the K.B. Hoyle gives with each page!