PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Shadow of the Blood Moon - Robin P. Waldrop When I started reading this book I knew what I was getting into, I loved the first book, and I couldn’t wait to see what Gen William Joseph and Luna were about to get into this time. And although I loved the first book in this series, this book was so much better!In this book we get to learn a bit more about Gen’s family as well as meet a few new characters. But the part I loved most is that the author was able to make you want to believe the people of Prague actually believe in Vampires and Werewolves it made the book much more believable.Now I don’t know about you, but when I read a book I like being able to really get sucked in almost as if I am in the story with the characters. Robin P. Waldrop was able to make everything seem real enough to live it, but still keep in interesting enough to keep my attention.In this book my beloved characters head to Prague to look for Gen’s mom who is not actually dead but was kidnapped. While there all of our characters face some major life changes.The thing I really liked about this book is that I felt it took a sharp turn away from the Twilight cloud that hung over the first book. The only thing that I think was similar was the Gen almost gave Joseph a chance in this book… or well they were more drawn towards each other… then they were in the first book (hello New Moon)Other then that I thought this book was great, I also feel madly in love with Joseph and think that William is a snuck up idiot vampire…While reading this book as well as the first book, the only thing that has really stood out to me that I don’t really like, is the fact that Luna’s brothers all have very similar names, so much so that I would continuously be going back a few pages to remember who was who… Joseph, James, Joshua… I really wish the names were a little different when I read the names, I always got so confused it almost made me think they were all one person because there personalities were also so similar.Other then that though this is a fantastic series so far, and dare I say it… I may actually prefer this book to the hyped up Twilight series?