PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Fire Stones - Kailin Gow So this is the second book in the Fire Wars series… and let me tell you I could not WAIT to start reading it!When the first one ended, Mac had to make a choice… Chase or Varun… both total hotties with a lot of other amazing characteristics going there way too! I honestly don’t know how she could ever decide! The first book was more about introducing all of the characters to us and making us fall in love with every single one of them (seriously! Kailin is so good at making you love all everyone in her books) in this book we get to learn more about their embodiments. The main focus in this book though is Vesta, she is the centre of attention (and I honestly think she wouldn’t have it any other way) Basically in this book Mac has to find all of the stones, and with each stone she finds she starts believing that she truly is Vesta. The great thing about this book though is there is a lot more action then there was in the first book… we get to meet the bad guy in this book and he is eeeevill! As with the first book there is a lot of mythology tied into this series and I love it more and more, but I was shocked at the information she found out from her mother… I honestly didn’t see that coming! If you haven't started this series yet… what are you waiting for?? This is totally my favorite series that Kailin has written so far and I can wait to see what comes next for our friends.One other thing, by the time I was done this book I was totally Team Chance!So Mac made her choice, and I switched sides have you? Now that we know more about both of them would you change your mind? I know I have!