PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Fury - Rebecca Lim It's over... I came across this series by chance not too long ago, I was looking for something new to read and discovered this series which already had 3 books available with the 4th one out soon, I never imagined I would love this series so much! I read the first 3 books within a week and as soon as this one came out I bought it! But every time I went to start its just couldn't.... I knew that once I started it I wouldn't be able to put it down, and was I finished it... That was it, it would be over.So I have had this book sitting on my Kobo for months now and finally decided that it was time.... I had to see what happens to Mercy.Rebecca Lim, such an extraordinary author.... She drew me in to the series within the first chapter of the first book in his series... And she did not disappoint me in the least when I finished the last chapter of book 4!The characters I have come to love and didn't think I could possibly like anymore showed me exactly how wrong I was.Mercy was always my favorite and she has proven how strong she is in every book, but in this one we get to see the angel in her... And no I don't mean her sweetness, I mean literally the angel she is. And Ryan, he has been in love with her through 3 different humans, and that love although it did hit a few rocky spots (but what it love if not imperfect) was unfailingly loyal to her, regardless of the fact that she protected him more then him protecting her.I also loved the ending... Death is always iffy, and he has so much power, power that no one can beat... In the end I feel he was also able to prove that he has heart as well.If you have not read this series, or like me have had it sitting on your shelf for a while, trust me... Once you start reading it you will continually ask yourself "Why? Why did I wait so long to meet Mercy and Ryan" it is an emotional roller coaster at times, but always underneath everything is the love that can not me changed.