PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Blood Jewel - Georgia Cates First Thoughts:My Very first thought about this book was… OMG I need more Curry! The first book was super amazing and had me impressed the whole way through, and I totally fell in love with Curry! What a sweetheart he is! The Main Character:Curry… I fell in love with him in the first book, and this book only solidified his Book bf material in my mind. He is strong, protective, loving, caring, handsome, ugh he is just everything that is perfection really! I also loved that this book really had a lot more to do with him and his feelings and was not so focused on Chancy (although she is still awesome)Love is in the Air:Chansey… I absolutely loved her in the first book. And although that didn’t change in this book, I just felt that she wasn’t really the main character anymore… which was an interesting little twist that the author was able to throw in while still keeping to the same story lineFinal Thoughts:This book was even better then the first one! It also provided a lot more detail into who all is involved or knows about the vampire life. I am also super excited for the third book in the series, because I feel the Curry and Chancey’s story has reached its end, and I am ecstatic to learn more about Soloman because he has the potential to take top spot from Curry in my mind for book bf!