PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Enticed - Jessica Shirvington First Thoughts:I won this book during the Armchair BEA, and when I received it I was super excited! It’s the first book I have ever received an arc for! It also gave me an excuse to buy Embrace which I had been putting off because I am in the process of moving and my husband was getting mad at me bringing books home all the time. Oh well! Thank you Armchair BEA and Sourcebooks Fire for providing me the opportunity to read this amazing series!The Main Character:Violet Eden… she was super great in the first book… but in this one she was even better! She still has a lot of issues to deal with… mostly they do with Lincoln and Pheonix… but she definitely showed that she is strong enough to deal with everything no matter what.Love is in the Air:Lincoln… I decided that I liked him a lot better in this one, sure he is a bit of an ass during the first part of the book… but I felt that we were finally able to get to know him better!Pheonix… OK so maybe he isn’t really a ‘love interest’ in this book, but because of the relationship he had with Violet in the first book I feel that he still deserves to be put in this category… ok so I totally love him as well but that’s besides the point… in this book we saw a totally different side of Pheonix, he was dark, and mean most of the time… but we caught glimpse of the Pheonix I loved from time to time and I always felt so horrible for him! No matter what happened at the end of the book and how ‘evil’ he became I am still totally TEAM PHEONIX!Final Thoughts:The ending of this book was so sad! OMG I think I may have shed a few tears! As soon as I finished enticed… which doesn’t come out until September in Canada… I was online looking to see if the Australia book sites will deliver to me! I don’t want to wait for the next book in the series and it comes out in Australia this month! So that is definitely something I am still considering!If you were like me and had not started this series yet, you are truly missing out. The first book was good but this book was even better! Once you start reading you will fall in love with all of the characters, and you will not want to miss the journey that Violet is on as she discovers more about herself and what she is capable of!