PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Thirteen - Kelley Armstrong First Thoughts:Bittersweet, this has been such an amazing series… one that I just happened to stumble upon a year and a half ago. So perhaps I haven’t been along for the whole ride from the beginning to the end, but as soon as I discovered this series I was hooked. So it was very bittersweet to finally say goodbye for now to all my favorite characters.The Main Character:The great thing about this series is that the whole series was basically grouped into separate stories… but all of them had females as the main character!This book focused on Savannah, and she was such a great person to finish the series with because from the very beginning we have basically watched her grow up, she has been involved in every book since the second in the series came out. So to see her finally in full control of her life, and her powers… just a great way to finish the series!Love is in the Air:Adam… FINALLY! I have loved Adam since Paige first brought him into the story, and obviously so has Savannah, it was seriously only a matter of time before they got together!Ending:I was happy with the story, sad that the series was ended… and almost a little disappointed as well. I understand why the book ended the way it did, and maybe my disappointed stems more from knowing there isn’t anymore to come… but at the end of the book, it almost seemed as if everything was rushed… I didn’t feel the closure I was expecting to feel when I was finished the book.Final Thoughts:This series is one of my favorites, it’s a series that I can see myself coming back to in a few years and reading all over again, and trust me that’s rare I can never read a book more then once. I also think it would be interesting to read them all in succession now that there is no waiting period between books, even though I remember all the other books I am sure that if I were to read them all one right after the other from the first book to the last book I will discover things that I never thought were important or interesting enough that make so much more sense now! Even though this series is over… her other series Darkest Powers and Darkness Rising are just as fantastic… maybe one day we will see a bit of a cross over as well?