PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

The White Thread - K.B. Hoyle First Thoughts:I couldn’t WAIT to read this book! It is one of the first series I started reading when I began my blog, and although the first book wasn’t my favorite, they all just keep getting better and better so I was very excited for The White Thread. The Main Character:Darcy, in the first 2 books I found her to be whiney and immature and just plain annoying! But in The White Thread, she is totally coming into herself, she is no longer whiney or immature, in fact she shows throughout almost the whole book how much she is actually maturing. She is still a little annoying, but it’s mainly because she spends a lot of time thinking about Perry who ugh I am totally not a fan of! Love is in the Air:Perry, I am totally not a fan, from the very first book he has not impressed me at all. K.B. Hoyle has done a really good job of creating a very selfish and over confident character. He is a very important part of the story, and has been throughout the series, but as a love interest for Darcy? YUK! Tellius, now here is the perfect match for Darcy. He is a prince (they are always awesome) and although in the beginning of the series I wasn’t a fan, now that he is hitting 16 he is definitely maturing as much if not more then Darcy has. I just can’t believe how oblivious she is to how he feels… he is totally in love with her no matter what has been discussed between them in the past. Ending:*sigh* cliffhangers suck! The White Thread was able to answer a lot of questions I had left from the previous book which was great and I was super happy. But then I realized I was almost done this book, and I was scared to continue because I knew it would just leave me with even more questions that I will have to wait to get answered! Final Thoughts:Fantastic book! Its super fantasy, with romance starting to take a major role because they are all growing up! I was so happy about the way the whole Darcy-Perry thing happened, (as I have said I am totally not Team Perry) The cliffhanger? Well that just means it was a fantastic book because I can’t stop thinking about where the next book will take me!