PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Endure (Need, #4) - Carrie Jones I feel like I waited forever for this book to come out! I started reading this series about a year ago, and I really enjoyed the first 3 books, and I was super excited for the 4th and final book to come out because I just HAD to know how it ends. So when Endure came out, I got it right away and it jumped right to the top of my TBR pile… but I have to say I was just a little bit disappointed.It was still agreat book don’t get me wrong! And I absolutely LOVE Zara and Astley together I have been hoping for that all along. I just feel like for the amount of time I waited for this book to come out… it didn’t quite live up to expectations. It still had the romance aspect, and well the whole story is about Pixie’s and Shifters so it totally had the paranormal thing going on… but I spent half the book hating Nick! He was just so… full of himself! I mean seriously? Zara risked everything to save him, and he thanks her by being such an ass, at least Astley totally made up for it by being like the sweetest Pixie ever! *sigh* what a great book boyfriend! The only saving grace for this book, is that although the story didn’t excite me as much as I was expecting I really do love the way Carrie Jones writes… she could be writing about the weather forecast, and I am pretty sure I would love it. She just has a way of dragging me in no matter how much I might resist so it is simply because of her writing style that the book did become more enjoyable, and is probably the only reason I didn’t give up on the book right away. Overall, if you have read this series I would recommend reading this book simply because there are a lot of questions answered, and well because Astley plays a major role in this book… if you havnt read this series, I honestly don’t know if I would recommend you start it because by the last book it is kind of a let down…