PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Thorns of Decision - Breeana Puttroff I started reading this book Tuesday night when I got home from work… its too bad I work until 11pm! Anyways, I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever (but was only actually like 2-3 weeks) and the book was just so good that I literally FORCED myself to stop reading it at 5am because I had to work the next day! So I wasn’t able to actually finish it until Wednesday night, but then when I knew I was close to finishing it I didn’t WANT to finish it because I the next book wasn’t coming out till later this year! So onto my thoughts about the book… it was absolutely AMAZING I don’t know what else I can say to make my feelings about this book any clearer. Everything about it was just perfect! Breeana asked me what my favorite part of the book was, and I honestly had a tough time coming up with just one thing but eventually I decided that my absolute favorite part was just watching the way Quinn and William’s relationship grew. It wasn’t rushed and it was so sweet, keep in mind that Quinn is only 16 and William is only 18, so it was so sweet when they finally realized they actually liked each other (no offence to Zander but I never liked him with Quinn) so that was my favorite part if I am forced to choose only one. I also really liked the way that Thomas has been able to grow as well, in the second book Roots of Insight Thomas was forced to go through a major ordeal and although he came out of it he is definitely not the same anymore. He is still carefree most of the time, and always a major flirt with all the girls… but he now has a serious side to him that was a new development in his character and it made me like him even more. I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get to know Linnia a bit better, she had a few big scenes and during them she showed great insight and compassion so I wish we could have spent more time with her, hopefully in the next book we will be able to see her character emerge a little bit more. We also finally found out more about Nathanial... specifically his connection to Quinn, and although I was suspecting something similar to what happened, when I actually got to the part where it clarified it for me, I literally stopped reading and just stared at my IPAD for a minute or to trying to take it in!Overall this was once again such a FANTASTIC book by Breeana Puttroff, I cant believe she has no other books to tide me over until the next book in the Dusk Gate Chronicles series (I don’t even have a title yet for it!) But trust me when I say that this is one of the best series that I have ever read, and although I don’t generally read books more then once I might have to start at the beginning again in order to get me through the wait for the next book! What are you waiting for? Trust me you will not regret reading this series!