PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Redheads are Soulless - Heather M. White So this book… so good! The thing I loved most about this book, other then it having two very swoon-worthy boys in it? It was always throwing me curve balls! It was so un-predictable that it was amazing!Let’s start with the main character, Sofia, she was just awesome, her mother was murdered right in front of her, and then he mom goes off the deep end and turns into an alcoholic… and what does Sofia do? She goes to school gets good grades ignores all the nasty remarks everyone says to her, and picks her mom up at the bar every weekend. Right from the beginning Sofia showed that she is much stronger then she looks, and I absolutely loved that about her. Heather M White was able to create these to boys, and they came to life so good through out the story and you really can’t help but fall in love with them. Jason and Robbie are both basically perfect, which in my opinion is always one of the best parts about reading a book! But even though the book was really not predictable and I didn’t know who the bad guy was going to end up being, I was rooting for Robbie since the page he stepped onto the pages. He had an edge to him that just made him super amazing! Jason was very swoon-worthy as well, but he was just too smooth… there was something about him I just couldn’t like which made it easy for me to drop him when Robbie showed up.The whole story is very fast paced; it doesn’t drag on or get stuck in the details. There is always a lot of stuff going on, but you just get pulled into this story and you spend the whole book trying to figure out how it will end.Now I hate cliffhangers, and this book had a cliffhanger… but I honestly was ok with this one, Heather was able to write it in there so well that is was like proving that this part of Sofia’s life is over, but she is ready for the second part of her life to begin. I don’t really know how to explain it! But it was a great ending to the beginning of a great series!