PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Nette - Barbara Rayne This was a very interesting book to read. The first few pages I really had trouble reading because it was just not making very much sense to me whatsoever. But I kept going… I hate starting a book and not finishing it… so I kept reading and once I got past the beginning I found that I actually really enjoyed the book. Nette is a VERY strong female character and she is able to overcome so much adversity right from the very beginning. But even though she was forced to endure so much simply because she was different, she was still able to hold on to her compassion and she always WANTED to see the good in people even though she ahd been proven over and over again that she had no reason to believe there was good to be found. The only thing that really confused me about this book is that I couldn’t pin down when exactly it was suppose to take place, there were some references that made me think it was way into the future… but then there were other things that made me think way back in the past, so it made it a little harder for me to connect to the book in that sense. But overall I thought it was a very well written book, if a little rushed because there is so much the writer wanted to tell and the book isn’t very long, but definitely a good book if you are looking to enjoy a book that will only take a day at the most to read.