PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Propheticus - Emma Daley This book was a lot different from what I normally read, and I actually had quite a lot of trouble actually getting into the story and once I did get into the story it was done. I found with this book that it was like information overload. When I started reading it I really didn’t know what to expect, but by the time of the book I was finally enjoying it even if I couldn’t fully immerse myself in the story. The author gives us a lot of background information at least half the story seems like its all background. I understand that it was essentially to set the scene, and I have high hopes the in the next books all that information wont be needed, and I am sure that eventually everything that was talked about that I found a little useless in this book will be totally necessary in the books to come. Overall I the book was OK. I think the main problem I had with it is that its just not my thing… but I would totally try the second book to give it another chance because by the end of the book I did want to keep reading.