PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Going Under - Georgia Cates This was a really cute story! I have been so caught up in all the amazing fantasy and paranormal books lately that I didn’t even realize how much I wanted a simple sweet romance book!This book is a classic good girl meets bad boy (of course he is also from the wrong side of town) but what I really loved about this book is that although it was obvious from the beginning how it would end, it was still able to take a few unexpected twists that I wasn’t expecting. Claire is a great character, she seems like the typical spoiled rich girl… but underneath she is hiding a wild side… a side that Jessie Boone decides he wants, at first for revenge against his football rival… but then simply because he is her better half (as all women are the to men in their life).Jessie is another great character, he has had a terrible childhood thus far, he has been down as far as he could get and he was still kicked again and again, but the great thing is that he didn’t let it keep him down. He wanted a better life and there was no one that was going to stand in his way! There were times in this book that I had tears in my eyes because the book is so believable, it is honestly a story that could be real life, which is so amazing that Georgia was able to capture that because it is something that I love about authors… the ability to create a story that could be your life (if I lived in a fairy tale at least)I think the thing I loved the absolute most though was the ending… with most books it ends in the typical happy ever after… but I always want to know what happens down the road (which is why I love reading book series so much) but with this book, although it is the first in a series it could be a standalone book as well… and Georgia gives us a glimpse into the future as well so that if I didn’t have another book to read I would feel satisfied with the way this one ended!This book gives you romance in spades, it is also heart wrenching at times but super happy and fun at others. If you are looking for a romance… get this book NOW!