PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Treason - S.M. Boyce This book was so good! I read this over the holidays so it took me a little longer then I would have liked because well… family and stuff you know? But I finally was able to sit down and devout some time to it on New Years day and well I was so happy I finally got the chance to read it uninterrupted. The last book was good, but it left me wanting a little bit more. Maybe it was because I am used to more of a ‘romantic’ edge to my books, so I was really excited about where I thought this book might take me. And I was not dissapointed! I finally got my romance between Kara and Breaden (I LOVE Breaden!) but I also got some heartache because of them as well… but really what is a good romance without a little heartbreak? I also decided that I absolutely LOVE Kara, she is finally strong! she doesn't hide behind anyone and doesn't expect Beaden to fight her battles or win her war for her. She learns as much as she can whenever she can. She is finally EMBRACING the fact that she is a Vegabond!I also decided that I really like Twin, she isn't in this book very much but I have high hopes for her in the next book. She is a very loyal friend to Kara and I was very happy that she will be sticking beside Kara instead of turning her back on her. In the first book Twin came across as kind of inconsequential and I really didn't expect to see much more of her, but then in this book she started taking a larger role and although she is still very much in the background… I think she will be very important in the books to come! If you like fantasy but are like me and like that little edge of romance you should totally pick this series up. Trust me the first book may not have much romance but the little there is leaves you wanting more and Boyce definitely delivers in Treason!