PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Entrelacen - Dani Morales This book was sweet one second, and heartbreaking the next. In Dani Morales debut novel she brings us a tale that shows you how two people living totally seperate lives are forever linked together.When I read this book, I was excited at the prospect of a book because of all the teasers and tidbits that had been floating around on twitter leading up to its release. Well, if you didn't already know, this book was awesome! Add in the fact that parts of the story are based on Dani's actual life, and well... it makes makes you feel that much more emotion and connection to each and every character!I loved April right off the bat, she had a shitty life, she knew it... and she just dealt. She was always making the most of everything. While reading about her life, everything she has gone through starting at such a young age.. its enough to break anyone's heart.Logan, well he is cute, adorable, and just trying to deal with whatever life throws at him. His life has not been a walk in the park either, and he dealt with it in an entirely different way then April. His relationship with his grandmother was so cute, and he was obviously very devoted to her and loved her very much.What I really enjoyed about this book was how we basically got 2 different stories... April's, and Logan's... but how they were so interwoven together and destined to be. It was a unique take on writing that I thoroughly enjoyed.