PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Rise of a Rector (Channeler, #3) - Heather McCorkle This book was the perfect ending to the series! Considering I had the first book of this series on my TBR list for so long, I killed this trilogy once I started reading it! The first two books were good; they introduced us to all the characters, as well as provided the necessary background into how they all connected together. But in Rise of a Rector, everything that had been hinted at, finally reaches its epic conclusion! I was so happy to finally see Aiden and Eren passed all of there issues and finally working together especially at the end with the crazy show of Channeler Power! Oh and Fane and Caitlin are just so amazing, and oh so cute! Ahhh I want a spin off series just about them!!! This book brought to life more about the Channaler’s of the past, as well as other beings of myth, and the final showdown was AMAZING! Eren truly has grown so very much since the beginning of the series, in the first book, she was a timid grief-stricken teenager, by the end of the third book she was a powerful Channeler very comfortable in her skin and in the role of Rector of her Society. As I was reading this book, I knew that I was close to the end, and I tried to force myself to stop reading or to at least slow down… but it was impossible! This has been a fantastic tale with all the magic, romance, and action that you can possibly ask for! Totally a series worth checking out!