PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

For Ever - C.J. Valles Synopsis:For Ever starts now Sixteen-year-old Wren Sullivan doesn?t want to know what other people are thinking about her?because most of the time it sucks. Too bad since that?s what happens every time she looks into someone?s eyes. When she moves to Portland, Oregon, after her parents? divorce, Wren?s just hoping to get through the rest of her junior year unscathed. Instead, before the end of her second day in school, she wakes up in the hospital after her very own freaky demonic-possession incident. Wren can?t remember much. But soon she finds out that her ?episode? happened right after she locked eyes with the one classmate who happens to have gone missing. Wren starts digging through people?s heads for the truth about him, and finds ? nothing. Godlike hotness? Yep. But nobody knows who Ever Casey really is. Even weirder, they don?t seem to care that he just disappeared. So, when he randomly shows up again in her first period class, she?s determined to get some answers. He may be perfect on the outside, but with one look into his eyes, Wren discovers his mind is also perfect ? perfectly empty. Or is there something he doesn?t want her to see there that will put her and anyone near her in danger? When For Ever ends, Never begins. Never, the second book in The Ever Series, is coming soon..First Thoughts:I read this book as part of a blog tour, although the Title and the book cover are not the most exciting things ever, for some reason when I read the description I just knew I had to read it! The Main Character:Wren Sullivan… I love that name for a girl! It is super cute! Anyways, Wren is pretty cool… she is dealing with this whole mind reader thing as best as she can… and even when she finds out that because of that she is suppose to be killed… she’s ok with it because she knows its for the best. I wish she had a little bit more fight to her, but I am hoping in the next book that side of her starts to come out. Love is in the Air:Ever – now that is a weird name… I just couldn’t get use to the name at all throughout the whole story… but other then the weirdness of the name; he is a pretty awesome character as well. He is hot (odviously) and right from the beginning when he was suppose to do something horrific to Wren, you could tell that he didn’t really want to. He is basically risking everything that he is to protect her which is pretty swoon worthy if you ask me. Ending:CLIFFHANGER!!! Ugh! Have I ever said how much I hate cliffhangers? Sure they make the next book that much better, but I hate being left like that because I don’t stop thinking about it until I get my hands on the next book (Which I know is the whole point of a cliffhanger but still!)Final Thoughts:Overall this was a pretty good book! There were a few little twists that kept it interesting. And the way it ended I have extremely high hopes for the next book in the series and will be anxiously awaiting its release!