PaperbookPrincess

PaperbookPrincess

Secrets (Holly Nather, #2) - Sara Daniell WOW! I don’t even know what else to say about this book!I have been waiting for this book for about a month now, and I had very high expectations for it when I started reading it. And I was so not disappointed!Sara did a fantastic job of starting the book right where the last on ended so when you start reading it, its almost as if you are just continuing from the first book.There were a few new characters in this book, but I am still totally in love with Luke, even though he is not all sunshine and roses, he is still very loyal to those he loves and when he protects them, wow so amazing!I also liked how even though Holly was really thrust into this whole thing without all the information she was still very strong. I actually liked her a lot better in this book then the first one because, even though this book is literally the day after the last one ended Holly just seems so much more mature, and she isn’t as dependent on Luke anymore.I think the only complaint I could possibly have about this book is the fact that it leaves you with such a CLIFFHANGER! But other then that, this is definitely a great book, and the series is turning out to be a favorite of mine and I can not wait until the final book comes out!